This course will enable primary subject leaders to apply inspection methodology within their school to improve the monitoring and evaluation of maths. It will also help school leaders prepare for inspection.
During the course we will:
- consider the new Ofsted framework and the implications for maths
- share messages with regard to the deep dive and maths, including the types of questions and sources of evidence used by inspectors for each stage of the deep dive process
- look at the implications for schools and provide guidance with regards to the teaching, assessment and monitoring of maths
- consider the intent, implication and impact of your maths curriculum
- share effective practice in monitoring and evaluation.
Leaders will have a clear understanding of the maths deep dive process and how these strategies can be used in school.
Lunch will be provided
Primary Maths Leaders and Subject Leaders.