This is the first of two sessions which should be attended by both headteachers and school business managers.
- PowerPoint presentation, activities and group discussion.
- A completed sample Privacy Notice for your school website.
- A job description for the DPO role.
- Preparation for Session 2 – GDPR action planning.
- Opportunities for questions.
This session will ensure that headteachers and business managers understand:
- The requirements of GDPR in schools.
- The role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) and how the function can be fulfilled in a school.
- What must be in place by 25 May 2018 and what your staff and governors need to know.
- Actions to take in school before session 2.
Schools must purchase the GDPR package to access this training and must book on both sessions 1 and 2. Lunch will be provided at this event for delegates who have also booked on to the morning's Senior Leader Briefing.
Headteachers and business managers.