A practical, high energy and fun course, that will increase the confidence of NQTs and better equip them to develop the 5 key aspects of emotional intelligence; these are pivotal to being good pupils and good citizens in society; they are self-awareness/self-esteem, good social skills and the ability to form relationships, self-motivation, conflict resolution and empathy. The course will address issues and concerns of pupils and teachers that prove barriers to learning such as bullying, low self-esteem, inability to follow rules, listening and speaking skills and coping with feelings.
- A clear understanding of emotional intelligence.
- Be aware of the format of circle time.
- A range of practical activities to develop positive relationships between pupils.
- Organise and run a range of practical 5 part circle time lessons.
- Have a greater impact on pupil’s lives. Happy confident teachers help create happy confident pupils.