You will be provided with a forum to:
- explore and develop key aspects of your role in order to work towards the best possible outcomes for all children;
- enhance your skills in improving the quality of teaching & learning, assessment and curriculum provision, with specific reference to the new curriculum;
- provide a forum in which, as busy maths subject leaders, you can share ideas and strategies;
- discuss the very latest developments in the teaching of mathematics;
- benefit from inputs from a range of outstanding professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and successful primary network for mathematics subject leaders (and aspiring mathematics subject leaders). This 3 day programme will enable you to join a supportive and informative network to strengthen your subject leader role and your impact upon mathematics learning and achievement. We are pleased to bring together providers with a wide range of first class current knowledge and hands on experience of working in schools with staff and children, who are involved in cutting edge developments. This network will be jointly delivered by Jane Gill (Nottingham City Council, Anthony Bandy (NRICH & NACE Ambassador) and Debbie Litchfield, (Associate Adviser Nottinghamshire County Council).
By the end of the programme, delegates will have:
- strengthened their subject leader role;
- been informed of latest updates and information from the DfE and Ofsted;
- explored innovations and developments in the teaching & learning and assessment of mathematics;
- examined the latest research to inform curriculum design and teaching & learning.
This is day one of a three day network, you will be charged for all three events upon booking. Please ensure you book days 2 and 3 separately.