This half-day session will support you with writing your SEF. Presenting your judgements clearly will be an important element of helping guide the work of your school and also preparing for your inspection.
The aims of this session are to:
This is a practical workshop with support available to enable you to:
- further develop knowledge and understanding of the Ofsted evaluation framework
- use a range of evidence from monitoring to form a judgement
- summarise the findings linked to the evidence.
You will need to bring with you:
- explore and reflect on your school’s self-evaluation within the context of the new Ofsted framework
- summarise judgements based on your evidence
- share good practice with other colleagues
- a laptop
- your current self-evaluation form
- your current SIP including any reviews
- any analysis of data for each cohort/vulnerable groups etc