This network supports schools to build upon the foundations of the computing curriculum. Contributors to the network include Computing Masters, CEOP eSafety Ambassadors and Computing Leaders who will demonstrate best practice and innovative projects to support the use of ICT across the curriculum.
The network meetings will provide an opportunity for subject leaders to meet, share good practice, keep up to date with local and national initiatives and to discuss new and developing technologies and their impact on teaching and learning.
Innovative new ideas and technologies are also presented by leading technology suppliers.
Development of key aspects of teaching and learning such as:
Development of key aspects of leadership and management such as:
- developing approaches to assessment of computing;
- developing the computing curriculum;
- using ICT to support learning and teaching, for example, improving literacy outcomes through effective use of technology;
- exploring new technologies;
- national and regional updates – reflecting local priorities;
- sharing good practice and networking with colleagues.
- role of the subject leader;
- strategic planning for the computing curriculum and ICT in school;
- monitoring the computing curriculum;
- Ofsted updates;
- leading whole school adoption of transformative technologies such as Office 365 and Google Apps.
This is day one of a three day network. You will be charged for all three events. Please ensure you book the second and third days separately.
Delegates will need to bring a fully charged laptop.