- Conducting a moderation session in your school / across a group of schools
- Understanding and interpretation of national standards
- Standardisation and moderation activities
- Providing constructive feedback
- Challenging conversations
This course will enable delegates to develop their skills in leading moderation in their school, family cluster or MAT. The course will draw upon national moderator training materials used to train the LA moderation teams. Consideration will be given to the various aspects of moderation processes including standardisation, moderation and providing feedback.
Delegates will develop the skills necessary to lead moderation activity within a school or group of schools.
KS2 leads / KS2 teachers