Join Professor John Hattie for a guide to gaining maximum impact through focusing on what works best, not simply what works
Physical intervention and CRB training is provided through the local authority co-ordinator. These courses provide participants with an insight into recent legislation and guidance that could impact on policy and practice as well as a range of physical and non-physical strategies to help manage the risks posed by children and young people's behaviour
Designated Teacher Network-INVITE ONLY
Outline of session:
• Piece of work we have been proud of in our role as DT (sharing positive practice)
• Theme of session – Pupil Premium Plus spending – what works and evidence-based practice.
• Co-constructing next agenda/theme
**INVITE ONLY** Headteacher Induction - SEN
Attendance Network (Day 3 of 3) AM Session
During the network there will be exploration of:
- Policy into practice – roles and responsibilities.
- Reward systems.
- Targeted interventions – small group work.
- Working with parents.
- Latest research and developments to inform good practice.
- Sharing and developing good practice.