Primary Mathematics Subject Leader Network (Day 1 of 3)
You will be provided with a forum to:
- explore and develop key aspects of your role in order to work towards the best possible outcomes for all children;
- enhance your skills in improving the quality of teaching & learning, assessment and curriculum provision, with specific reference to the new curriculum;
- provide a forum in which, as busy maths subject leaders, you can share ideas and strategies;
- discuss the very latest developments in the teaching of mathematics;
- benefit from inputs from a range of outstanding professionals.
Sexist and Sexual Bullying for Secondary and Special schools
Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSiE) 2018. requires all schools to consider Peer on Peer abuse as a Safeguarding issue and to have in place a Peer on Peer Abuse as a Safeguarding issue and to have in place a Peer on Peer Abuse Policy. This course will look at Peer on Peer abuse in the wider context of sexist and sexual bullying in schools
Primary RE Coordinators Network (Day 1 of 2)
To network with RE Coordinators
To develop the RE Coordinator role and share good practice
New to Year 6
Understanding of end of KS2 statutory assessment requirements, including the administration of tasks and tests to inform teachers’ assessment judgements.
Opportunity to work alongside colleagues from other schools to support consistency and build confidence in making accurate assessment judgements.
Familiarisation with the Local Authority’s responsibility for moderatioation in a sample of schools to ensure that judgements are accurate.
Primary Senior Leader Briefing - Autumn
These briefings aim to provide primary and special school headteachers with regular updates on:
• The impact of national initiatives on local schools.
• Best practice examples from the sector.
• Developing a vision and ambition for the future, alongside key milestones for new policies and structures.
• The opportunities for training and support throughout the year from EIS, NCC and local providers.