Join Professor John Hattie for a guide to gaining maximum impact through focusing on what works best, not simply what works
Introduction to Revised GDPR Documentation 2019-2026
Receive documentation and training on revised GDPR Toolkit 2019-2026
Primary Mathematics Subject Leader Network (Day 3 of 3)
You will be provided with a forum to:
- explore and develop key aspects of your role in order to work towards the best possible outcomes for all children;
- enhance your skills in improving the quality of teaching & learning, assessment and curriculum provision, with specific reference to the new curriculum;
- provide a forum in which, as busy maths subject leaders, you can share ideas and strategies;
- discuss the very latest developments in the teaching of mathematics;
- benefit from inputs from a range of outstanding professionals.
The Statutory Role of the Designated Teacher (DT) for Looked After and Previously Looked After Children and Young People
This training is provided by the Nottinghamshire Virtual School for Children Looked After or Previously Looked After.
The training will provide an opportunity to explore the Statutory Role of the Designated Teacher for Looked after Children and includes the extended role for children previously in Care.
Locality based networks Rushcliffe Gedling Broxtowe 3
The Achievement and Equality Team are offering three, half day network meetings over the academic year aimed at primary teachers, TAs and EAL coordinators